[This is an example of a WordPress page, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. You can create as many pages like this one or sub-pages as you like and manage all of your content inside of WordPress.]
I will explore and develop numerous themes and ideas and encourage their adoption throughout Chicagoland. The goal is to transform the culture of every individual here, this author included.
It’s tempting to suppose that Chicagoland has a unique culture, and this concept can be useful for a superficial conversation about the differences between, say, the people in Chicagoland and in the metropolitan area of Shenyang (沈阳市), Liaoning Province, China. But to suppose a unique culture is misleading for several reasons, the most important of which is that culture does not inhere in a place but in minds. Taken literally…
A short list:
- What is individualism?
- Some philosophical and scientific topics.
- Correcting a few popular errors about society and government.
- Correct thinking about religion; the error of widespread reverence and tolerance for theocracy in Chicagoland.
- But what about Alisa Rosenbaum?
- Education, especially for the young.
- Economics and catallactics.
- The relationship of Chicagolanders to Americans.
- The legal culture of Chicagoland.
- What about infrastructure?
- The character and identity of collectivists already in Chicagoland.
- Language in Chicagoland.